PUPPY PICK DAY
Puppy pick day is an exciting time for our puppy families! For the health and safety of our dogs and puppies, here are the guidelines for the visit:
1. Families should not visit any pet stores, adoption facilities (i.e. Humane Society), or homes with unvaccinated dogs (or new and not fully vaccinated puppies) prior to their visit with us.
2. When you arrive we will have everyone remove their shoes and wash their hands before playing with the puppies.
3. There will be a visiting area set up where you can hold and play with the puppies and watch them interact with one another. If children will be coming, they are encouraged to hold and play with the puppies but must be sitting down when doing so. Parents or I can help bring them a puppy once they are seated. Under no circumstances should they stand or walk with a puppy. Puppies are wiggly and I've seen even adults drop a puppy.
4. After selecting your puppy, we will go over the adoption contract and I will collect payment.
5. If, for some reason, a family chooses not to get a puppy from this litter, you will have a choice of getting $200 of your initial deposit back or staying on our General Waitlist.
6. We will review with families one-on-one how they can prepare for their new addition, including food, safe toys, crate size, etc.